FIELD MANAGER - HV CABLING
Due to a recent contract win, we have a requirement for an experienced Site Supervisor or Site Manager for a Field Manager position.
- Proactively managing H&S issues & concerns, working closely with Project Management, Design and Site Management staff so that an accident and incident free culture is maintained
- Maintain awareness of H&S policy and rules and keep up to date on changes that impact your role.
- Ensure compliance with CDM Regulations
- Motivate Field staff to deliver high quality work in a consistent manner
- Ensure construction teams are equipped with the correct tools for the job –eg IT equipment, general and special tooling etc.
- Effective planning and utilisation of staff.
- Setting to work of staff and ensuring compliance against procedures
- Work closely with Project Managers to develop project programmes to fully meet customer requirements.
- Surveying works (prior, during and After) inc final re-measures
- Carry out forward planning to identify future resource needs
- Mentor and guide staff members
- Be creative in finding solutions to resource / schedule problems to maintain project programme
- Proactively report resource concerns at appropriate times in project programme to avoid short notice problems
- Experience of managing sites and field based staff on high voltage cable or substation projects
- IoSH – Managing Safety.OR SMSTS, SSSTS
- NRSWA Supervisor
- First aid trained
- manual handling trained
- CDM coordinator
Job Reference: FR1276
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.