QUALITY & COMPLIANCE MANAGER
?We have an urgent vacancy for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to play a key role in the SHEQ management team.
The main purpose fo the role is to develop, implement and maintain effective and efficient Quality and Compliance procedures across the group. Working with all areas of the business to develop, implement, maintain and advise on certification, risk management, internal audits and business continuity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Delivery of an agreed Quality and Compliance strategy.
- Ensuring that processes and procedures reflect lean principles and that standardization has been optimised
- Ensure that consistent operating procedures are established throughout SHEQ within Freedom
- Review external/internal audits across the business and reporting on their findings
- Chair working groups, developing ideas and campaigns to deliver change programs throughout the business
- Design and deliver an audit regime for Quality Assurance and SHEQ in general
- Oversee the development of documentation, with specific input into style, format and audit-ability
- Assist operational and group functions in the delivery of assurance requirements, consistent with the SHEQ strategy
- Determine, foster and maintain key relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the business to develop and maintain a certifiable group wide management system and managing all certification requirements to maintain e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, BS18001 and ISO 27001
- Ensure adequate training and support is in place throughout the business for staff undertaking assurance/audit activities and assist SHEQ Personnel throughout the group with their CPD
- Assist with the development of process efficiency, detailing and advising accordingly
- Good professional understanding of Quality Assurance, H&S, Environmental Risk Management (ERM) and quality management principles
- Substantial previous experience of managing quality and compliance within a medium to large sized organisation.
- Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Qualified Lead Auditor
- Demonstrable experience in the application of lean principles in the development of processes and procedures
- Proven track record in developing QA systems
- Thorough working knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 27001
- Relevant operational experience in the electrical/utilities industry would be beneficial, although not essential.?
Job Reference: FR1274
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.