?Due to increased workload, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Rettendon office.
The main purpose of the role will be to manage electricity infrastructure projects consisting of overhead and underground cable works as well as substation upgrades.
Key duties and responsibilities;
- Ensuring that all works are carried out in a safe and professional manner in line with customer requirments.
- Ensuring that projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner
- Liaison with clients and subcontractors as required.
- Management of all operational and commercial aspects of projects to ensure profitability.
- Substantial experience in managing projects involving HV cables and/or substations, with a track record of safe, timely and profitable delivery.
- Good technical knowledge of HV systems.
- HNC or above in a related subject.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification
Job Reference: FR1271
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.