?We have a vacancy for an administration assistant to join the team in our Rettendon office.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to operational staff and the management team.
The main duties will include;
- Data-entry, documentation, filing duties and printing
- Recording of all operational documents
- Support the officers in daily admin roles and to keep stock of stationary supplies
- Timesheet input (field staff manual timesheets)
- Raising Purchase Orders – Tools/Equipment, PPE, Materials
- Raising jo b numbers for projects
- Recording of Tool Box Talks
- Audit logging and upload to Sharepoint
- Vehicle list updates
- Invoice Register Clearing
- Recording minutes from meetings
- Raising Streetwork Notices
- General administration skills
- A competent MS Office user with general IT literacy.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
Job Reference: FR1270
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.