MAINTENANCE FIELD OPERATIVE
- Provide support in delivering service excellence and ensure all site records are compliant and up to date.
- To carryout planned preventative maintenance work.
- To respond to call outs and carry out fault finding and repair work. This will require participation in an out of hours call out rota and working overtime as required.
- Responsible for all record keeping associated with works carried out including quality, health & safety and environmental documentation.
- Appropriate experience in a similar role
- Experience of Joinery
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Electrical / Mechanical Work
- Emergency lighting (Recording of Testing)
- Fire and life safety systems (Recording of Testing)
- Water Treatment
- A good level of numeracy and literacy with some IT skills
- Working knowledge of building management systems
- A recognised qualification in a relevant discipline
Job Reference: FR1267
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.