HV COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
?Due to a recent contract win, we have a vacancy for an experienced HV Commissioning Engineer to work on our substation framework across the Southern SPEN region.
The main duties will include;
- Commissioning of 11kv substation equipment
- Marking up as installed plans
- Producing commissioning test files
- Issues connection details
- 11kv private network sap duties
- 33kv private network sap duties
- Understand protection drawings/schemes.
- Design protection modifications as necessary.
- 33/11kV Primary Substation (Indoor/Outdoor) Plant & Equipment Testing and Commissioning
- Assist with 132kV/33kV Grid Substation Plant & Equipment Testing and Commissioning
- SCADA and Standby Control Schemes Testing and Commissioning
- Fault Finding and Investigation
- 11kV and 33kV Busbar Protection Schemes Testing and Commissioning
- Substantial experience of commissioning HV equipment is essential
- Experience of working on both private networks and the SPEN network.
- HNC or above in a relevant electrical discipline would be desirable.
- Current or recent WI1 and SR3 authorisations on the SPEN network would be a distinct advantage.
Job Reference: FR1265
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.