?We have an urgent vacancy for an experienced HV Electrician/Fitter to work on sites across the Deeside and Merseyside areas. The main purpose of the role is to replace and install high voltage switchgear and associated plant on HV substations in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities will include;
- Read and understand layout and electrical drawings
- Selection and installation of Multi core cabling
- Glanding and termination of Multi core cabling
- Installation of cable containment
- Installation of power, lighting and heating with substations
- Installation of earthing tape and rods
- Testing of installation
- Site supervision
- Bus bar installations
- Earthing installations
- Panel wiring modifications
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required;
- City & Guilds 232 Part 1 & 2 Electrical Installation qualifications are essential.
- Candidates with experience of HV switchgear would be preferred, but experienced industrial electricians will be considered.
Job Reference: FR1264
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.