- Co-ordination and management of the completion of Technical, SHESQ, Commercial and other relevant information from within the Business Unit and / or wider Freedom Group to enable the successful completion of Tenders.
- Liaison with Business Development, Estimating, Commercial, SHEQ and Operational functions to identify key staff to form the Bid Team.
- Development of bid strategies, high value propositions and story boards.
- Host Bid Start-Up meetings on receipt of major Tenders or those of strategic importance to communicate to Bid Team the client drivers and proposed bid strategy.
- Creating bid responsibility matrix and bid programme to track progress and hold regular bid meetings.
- Identifying requirements for specialist bid support i.e. outsource formatting of submission to enhance presentation and impact of proposal on client.
- To be the point of contact to manage Tender Queries (TQs), post Tender correspondence, preparation of and attendance to Tender presentations and co-ordination of client site / office visits as part of assessment process.
- Completing high quality response documents within prescribed timescales.
- Ensuring successful submission of response documents either uploaded via client portals, by e-mail or hard copies by post.
- To be proactive in seeking continuous improvements in the process and software / tools utilised to complete Tender response documents.
- Proven bid management skills
- Dynamic and proactive with ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Competent IT Skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of the Power sector
- Business / Management Diploma or similar
- Engineering qualification i.e. HND, HNC or City & Guilds
Job Reference: FR1213
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.