- Daily access targets must be completed and you will be responsible for ensuring work is planned and scheduled in the most efficient way.
- Working Hours are flexible between 0800 hrs – 2000 hrs Mon-Fri, and 0800 hrs – 1800 hrs on Saturday (optional).
- We expect a minimum 40 hour week Monday to Friday, with Saturday also available for additional hours.
- You will be expected to manage your time to benefit from peak reading time slots throughout the day in order to gain access to as many properties as possible.
- Experience as a Meter Reader would be preferable, but not essential.
- Full Training/Support/Uniform will be given.
- The main attributes we are looking for in potential candidates are a willingness to work hard and achieve results.
- This is a physical job; you need to be aware of this from the start, walking up to 10 miles a day in all weathers with a need for good customer service levels.
- You must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this position.? Successful applicants will be subject to a CRB check and security checks based on BS7878.
- You will work on state of the art systems and have use of new technology to complete your daily workloads.
- We have Franchise opportunities available for the right candidates to increase earning potential in some areas.?
Job Reference: M2U1173
Email CV to email@example.com
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.