We are looking for an experienced Overhead Line Chargehand to join our team working on the EPN area of the UKPN network.
- Carrying out all work in accordance with the standards, policies and procedures of Freedom and its customers.
- Install, build and refurbish overhead lines up to 132kV.
- Lead the team to ensure the safe, effective and efficient implementation of Freedom’s operations.
- Maintain awareness of and conform to Freedom’s SHE policy and issued safety instructions.
- Conform to all instructions stated in method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure that accidents and near misses are suitably reported.
- Report any concerns regarding SHE to the SHE team and your Supervisor.
- Liaise with Site Supervisors regarding and specific site issues.
- Experience in the electricity OHL industry.
- Practical experience of Overhead Lines works up to 33kV.
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and its practical implications.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Excellent team worker.
Qualifications and Training:
- First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
- Winch Operation
- IPAF MEWP Operation
- NRSWA Operative
- DNO Authorisation (up to 33kV & Live Line Working, Receive PTW, LV Linking, Polarity Training, Sub-Station Entry)
- Environmental Awareness
- Safe Digging Techniques
Job Reference: FR1052
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
When sending the email please put Job Reference in the Subject Bar.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and all recruitment is in line with our Equality and Diversity policy.
Please Note: Agency applications will not be accepted.